Internet of Things (IoT), Security and More. With Us.
Daily life is becoming smarter. Each and every day. In the Internet of Things (IoT), intelligent devices and complete system concepts monitor, connect, measure- and analyze whole areas of life.
At embedded world, everything revolves around IoT, security, industry 4.0, wireless, embedded and display technologies. RUTRONIK EMBEDDED offers visitors system concepts from connected sensor nodes to gateways to enterprise solutions. When it comes to displays, storage media- and embedded boards, robustness and long-term availability are the top priorities. Rutronik will be exhibiting products at the embedded world fair for the digital signage, medical- and transportation markets, as well as solutions for rugged industrial applications.
Visit us from Tuesday, June 21 to Thursday, June 23, in Hall 3A, Booth 320, and talk to the Rutronik experts about our answers to current challenges.
Nuremberg Exhibition Centre 1,
90471 Nuremberg, Germany
Juni 21 - 23 2022
Tue June 21 - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wed June 22 - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thu June 23 - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Senior Manager Product Marketing Displays
Highlights at Booth 320 in Hall 3A
At its booth, Rutronik will present its entire embedded portfolio - from individual products such as displays, storage media, boards and sensors to the entire radio range for 5G technologies and complete system solutions.
Rutronik System Solutions will present the in-house developed boards Rutronik Development Kit 2 and Rutronik Adaptor Board 1. Experience the complete solution for firmware and hardware developers, who can develop proof of concepts within the shortest possible time and accelerate the time-to-market of products.
The following highlights await trade fair visitors at the Rutronik booth:
- Storage: Storage media from: SD, microSD, CFast, DRAMs, SSDs and HDDs from Apacer, Goodram, Swissbit, KIOXIA and Transcend
- Displays: TFT and touch solutions from Tianma, DLC and URT. OLEDs from Raystar, e-paper from Holitech, passive LCDs from Yeebo, and smart TFTs from 4D Systems, as well as Digital Signage solutions from Sharp/NEC and Mimo Monitors
- Wireless: The latest wireless technologies (Bluetooth LE Audio, WiFI 6E and WiFi 6E, Multi-GNSS, 0G and 5G cellular) from Garmin, Insight SiP, Nordic, Redpine Signals, and Telit
- Boards: Kontron K38 Series and D37 Series , NUC Elements, Intel
- Semiconductors: MaxLinear and Rutronik System Solution with our RDK2 Mainboard