About Infineon Technologies
Infineon: World leader in semiconductor solutions
Combining entrepreneurial success with responsible action, Infineon makes life easier, safer, and greener. Barely visible, semiconductors have become an indispensable part of everyday life. We play a key role in shaping a better future – with microelectronics that link the real and the digital world. Our semiconductors enable efficient energy management, smart mobility, as well as secure, seamless communications in an increasingly connected world.
We are a world leader in semiconductor solutions, ranked number one provider of automotive semiconductors, discrete power devices, MEMS microphones, security ICs, and microcontrollers. Our aim is to always stay ahead of the competition by securing and expanding our leading position in all key markets. This involves showing our customers time and again that we are the best possible partner to drive their business forward.
Infineon’s customers are looking to develop new business and service models, enhance system performance and reliability, and accelerate their time-to-market. To achieve this, they need a semiconductor partner that can combine technology leadership with a broad system understanding and core capabilities spanning sensing, embedded control solutions for different applications, power efficiency, security, and connectivity. As an enabler of future technologies, we are the right partner to deliver these capabilities and help our customers to capitalize on the opportunities of advancing decarbonization and digitalization. Our contribution to climate protection is not limited to the contribution made by our products: As a company, we want to become carbon-neutral by 2030.
Featured Products and Applications
- Power generation from renewable energy sources: IGBT modules, SiC modules, discrete power devices
- Energy transmission and distribution: High-power IGBT modules
- Energy storage: IGBT modules, SiC modules
- Energy usage: Discrete power devices, IGBT modules, driver ICs, MCUs, SiC modules, SiC MOSFETs, SiC diodes, GaN HEMTs
- Electro-mobility: IGBT modules, SiC modules, discrete power devices, MCUs, sensors
- Charging infrastructure for electro mobility: IGBT modules, SiC modules, SiC discretes, discrete power devices, MCUs, security solutions
- Automated driving: Sensors, radar, MCUs, power devices, memories, connectivity and security solutions
- Passenger and freight transport: High-power IGBT modules
- Infotainment: MCUs, touch control, Wi-Fi/BT controllers, USB Type-C PD controllers
- Mobile devices: Security solutions based on contactless and dual-interface security controllers
- Authentication for the IoT: Embedded security solutions
- Industrial application: Embedded security solutions, TPMs, connectivity solutions
- Connected vehicles: Embedded SIMs, connectivity solutions
- Integrity of devices: TPMs
IoT and Big Data
- Smart cars: Sensors, radar, MCUs, power devices, memories, connectivity solutions, security solutions
- Smart home and smart building: Sensors, MCUs, power devices, memories, connectivity solutions, security solutions
- Smart things: Sensors, MCUs, power devices, memories, connectivity solutions, security solutions
- Smart factory: Sensors, MCUs, power devices, memories, connectivity solutions, security solutions
- Data and communication infrastructure: Power devices, memories, SiC devices, GaN HEMTs, RF devices
New Products Introduction
BGT60LTR11AIP -completely autonomous radar sensor
The BGT60LTR11AIP MMIC is a fully integrated microwave motion sensor including Antennas in Package (AIP) as well as built-in motion and direction of motion detectors. A state machine enables operation of the device autonomously, i.e., without an external microcontroller or further signal processing. The detection threshold or sensitivity has 16 different levels in order to fulfill a configurable detection range from 0.5 m up to 7 m with a typical human target Radar Cross Section (RCS).The device can achieve power consumption of less than 2mW with adjustable duty cycling.
XENSIV™ –IM67D130A high performance MEMS microphone for automotive applications
XENSIV™ -IM67D130A high performance MEMS microphone for automotive applications. Our high performance digital MEMS microphones are suited to all applications inside and outside the car, where the best audio per-formance in harsh automotive environments is required. These automotive microphones enable distortion-free audio capturing for all speech-related applications improving speech intelligibility for voice recognition algorithms. In addition, they perfectly support acoustic noise cancellation with its flat frequency and stable phase response. Other highlights include close sensitivity and phase matching, making automotive XENSIV™ MEMS microphones ideal for beamforming arrays.We offer two derivatives:IM67D130A high performance digital MEMS microphone IM67D120A high performance digital MEMS microphone for 16-bit codes.
EasyPACK™ Automotive IGBT 750V Half Bridge -FF300R08W2P2_B11A
The EasyPACK™ 2B is a very compact and flexible halfbridge solution, optimized for inverter applicationsof hybrid and electric vehicles up to 230Arms. The module uses the benchmark EDT2 IGBT generation allowing 750V blocking voltage and IcN of 300A. The chipset has benchmark current density combined with short circuit ruggedness for reliable inverter operation under harsh environmental conditions. The EDT2 IGBTs also show excellent light load power losses, which helps to improve system efficiency over a real driving cycle. The EasyPACK™ package is fully qualified for automotive applications and is validated according to AQG 324. Its high power cycling capability as well as the high creepage and clearance distances add to the product reliability. The power module comes with PressFIT Pins for the signal terminals to avoid additional time consuming selective solder processes, which provides cost savings on system level and increases system reliability.
32-bit TriCore™ AURIX™ TC3Ex family
32-bit TriCore™ AURIX™ TC3Ex family. Infineon releases its AURIX™ TC3Ex microcontroller family. It comes back with an increase in performance, memory sizes, con-nectivity and more scalability to address the new automotive trends and challenges. In terms of performance, T3Ex offers 4 cores running at 300 MHz and up to 1.5 MBytes embedded RAM, and consuming below 2 W. Its mirrored embedded flash banks offers A/B swap capabilities.
BGSX44MU18 -4P4T MIPI antenna cross switch
BGSX44MU18 -4P4T MIPI antenna cross switch The BGSX44MU18 RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for LTE and 5G FR1 four-antenna applications. This 4P4T cross-switch offerslow insertion loss and low harmonic generation. The switch is controlled via aMIPI RFFE control interface. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.65 to1.95 V. The switch features direct-connect-to-battery functionality and DC-free RF ports. Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. The device has a very small size of only 2.0 mm x 2.4 mm and a thickness of 0.63 mm.
PSoC™ 62S4 Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062S4)
The PSoC™ 62S4 Pioneer Kit features the PSoC 62 MCU CY8C62x4 (CY8C6244LQI-S4D92) with: 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 and 100-MHz Arm Cortex-M0+ cores, 256KB of Flash, 128KB of SRAM, programmable analog blocks including two 12-bit SAR ADCs, programmable digital blocks, Full-Speed USB, a serial memory interface, a CAN-FD interface, and industry-leading capacitive-sensing with CAPSENSE™.
Leave Us a Message
Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH
+49 (7231) 801-0