The TVS diodes feature an extremely low terminal voltage (5 V or 5.3 V) to protect sensitive inputs and outputs and a low reverse current of 50 nA max. at a VR of 3.3 V. They enable reliable, bidirectional ESD protection for a cable.
- Provides transient protection for the protected line according to IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) air ± 20 kV, contact ± 20 V and IEC 61000-4-5 (overvoltage) 10.5 A (8 / 20 µs)
- Completely lead-free and fully RoHS-compliant
- Halogen and antimony-free
- USB3.0, USB3.1 and USB3.2 Gen 2 x 2
- USB Type-C®
- HDMITM1.4, HDMITM 2.0 and HDMITM 2.1
- ThunderboltTM 2, ThunderboltTM 3
- 10G Ethernet
- WiFi-6 AnT
For more information about the TVS diodes by Diodes and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Jessica Haß | Corporate Product Manager Standard Products | +49 7231 801 1581 | email@example.com