|Dough || || ||Topping || |
|250g ||Margarine || ||150g ||Powdered sugar |
|100g ||Powdered sugar || ||2 tsp. ||Lemon juice |
|2 tsp. ||Vanilla sugar || || ||Sprinkles |
|1 pinch ||Salt || || || |
|1 ||Egg || || || |
|1 ||Egg yolk || || || |
|350g ||Flour || || || |
|100g ||Ground Hazelnuts || || || |
| || || || || |
1. Mix butter, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, egg and egg yolk.
2. Mix flour and nuts and add them to the other ingredients. Then hand knead everything until you get a smooth dough.
3. Wrap dough in a ball shape in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for one hour.
4. Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 4mm and cut out the shapes with cookie cutters.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius top and bottom heat.
2. Place the cut out cookies on a baking tray with baking paper, spacing them apart.
3. Bake for about 8-10 minutes until they are slightly brown.
1. For the Icing sift the Powdered sugar and mix it with the Lemon juice. (Additionally, you can add food coloring, in that case reduce the amount of lemon juice.)
2. Ad the icing to the cookies and be quick with placing the Sprinkles.
Enjoy and bon appétit!