- To organize credit management and accounts payable for the local division.
- To prepare a monthly finance report for the parent company in Germany and will be involved in the year-end closing for the local unit.
- To be the first point of contact for local service providers, such as auditors, tax and HR professionals.
- To work as part of the centralized corporate tax organization, responsible for upholding national fiscal requirements and required tax reports as well as VAT and Intrastat reporting.
- To be accountable for personnel management, salary accounting and time management for local employees in agreement with the central HR department.
- The successful candidate will have completed relevant training in the fields of financial accounting, tax and/or HR (e.g. Bachelor of Economics; tax professional; financial accountant, etc.).
- A minimum of two years appropriate professional experience in an internationally operating corporate group or tax consultancy.
- Have a very good command of the English language; knowledge of German would be beneficial.
- The ability to work independently and have a good track record of delivering first class results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and CV in English language. Please specify your desired gross salary and the date on which you can commence employment. If you require further information please contact us.