Visit us from June 25th - June 27th in hall 1, booth 319 at Sensor+Test 2019 in Nuremberg.
As part of its SMART initiative, the distributor will be presenting the latest technological developments around sensors and security, Bluetooth, the smart home, predictive maintenance, narrowband IoT, and tracking. With proof-of-concept designs from the SMART initiative’s products, Rutronik will showcase complete solutions for smart IoT applications.
“With a sensor and wireless portfolio that is unrivaled in the industry, we aspire to be the number one sensor distributor,” says Markus Balke, Senior Manager for Product Marketing of Analog & Sensors at Rutronik. The fact that notable manufacturers from the sensor and wireless sectors are exhibiting their products at Rutronik’s booth underscores the company’s claim to this title. Exhibitors include Bosch, EnOcean, Fujitsu, Garmin, Infineon, InsightSiP, NJRC, Melexis, Murata, Nordic Semiconductor, Panasonic, Rohm, Sensirion, ST, TDK-Micronas, and Telit.
A comprehensive portfolio of sensors and wireless products from leading manufacturers to realize innovative IoT solutions:
Sensirion & Bosch SE: Electronic Nose, PM Demonstrator
Nordic Semiconductor, InsightSiP, Telit, Garmin, EnOcean, Murata, Panasonic, Fujitsu & STMicroelectronics: Bluetooth technologies
Infineon: TAS module for steering wheel, gear shifter 3D & pedal lin hall 4997
Bosch Sensortec, EnOcean & NJRC: Smart Home, glass break radar
Rohm: Machine health monitoring
Rohm, Nordic Semiconductors, Telit, Murata & Insight SiP: LTE-M, NB-Iot
STMicroelectronics: Sigfox, Miniature LKW
Infineon, Murata & STMicroelectronics: Predictive maintenance demo
• Environmental sensing solutions from Bosch Sensortec and Sensirion
• Ultralow-power short-range solutions from EnOcean, Fujitsu, Garmin, InsightSiP, Murata, Nordic Semiconductor, Panasonic, ST, and Telit
• RC car controls from Infineon
• Smart-home burglar detection from Bosch Sensortec, EnOcean, and NJRC
• Solutions monitoring machine health from Rohm
• Low-power wide-area network solutions from InsightSiP, Murata, Nordic, and Telit
• Asset tracking solution from ST
• Predictive maintenance demonstrator from Infineon, Murata, and ST
The e-commerce platform Rutronik24 enables fast around-the-clock shopping with customized, up-to-date prices and a real-time overview of availability, shipping dates and tracking. Convenient ordering and search functions, track & trace, intelligent online advisers, data sheets, PCN, PTN and links to manufacturers provide a compact information reference source.