1. How do you explain your job at Rutronik24 to your friends?
I tell them that I have a very challenging job. Customers that I take care of produce devices like LED lighting, PCs and applications that can be controlled by using a cell phone (WLAN / Bluetooth). They can order components for these devices in our online shop or also personally with me. The duties involved in providing support to Rutronik customers are multifaceted. My responsibilities range from processing comprehensive component queries to preparing the appropriate offers and placing orders on behalf of customers. In addition, I coordinate internal workflows and work very closely with my sales representatives to give our customers the best possible support.
2. Tell us about your career at Rutronik24?
Before I joined Rutronik, I worked for almost ten years in several different departments of a well-known telecommunications company in the publishing industry.
In 2013, my life changed when I gave birth to my daughter Mia.
After a 12-month maternity leave, I did a vocational retraining program for business which I successfully completed at the beginning of 2015.
Directly following it, I began my current job as a sales employee in internal sales at Rutronik24. I’m happy to be working with an excellent team in the Rutronik24 department.
3. What is the biggest challenge in your day-to-day work / what do you like best about your work?
The biggest challenge is to satisfy my customers, which is not always so easy. Outstanding customer service is my top priority, and when there are problems, I always look for a solution. Only if my customers are satisfied can I go home in the evening reassured that my customers can also enjoy their evening.
What I like best is the personal contact that I have developed over time with the most diverse customers. Ultimately, we are all people and I place great value on human kindness.
4. “If I were to win a million euros in the lottery, I would...”
… buy an old farmhouse and open a home for old and sick animals that I would run as a side project with my family and friends.
5. When you are faced with a difficult challenge, what inspires you in coming up with a solution?
I ask my colleagues for a bit of advice, combined with a touch of intuition and the courage to make the result a reality.
6. Where do you like going best on vacation?
Because I prefer hot weather to cold weather, my favorite place to go is the Caribbean. I have been to the Dominican Republic several times and would like to visit other Caribbean countries. I love the climate, the ocean, the mentality and the culture.
7. If you could take three things with you to a deserted island, what would you take?
Sunglasses, a sharp knife and a hair tie.
8. What is a favorite food or sweet that you cannot resist?
9. What was your dream job as a child?
To work on a horse farm.