1. Tell us about your career at Rutronik/Rutronik24.
I joined Rutronik in Field Sales almost 14 years ago. In 2015 it was time for a new challenge to introduce Rutronik24 to the UK.
2. What do you most enjoy about your job?
Every day is different. I like the camaraderie with my colleagues both in the UK and at head office and above all you can’t beat the buzz of winning business!
3. "If I won a million euros on the lotto, I would ...
Go on a holiday of a lifetime and honestly – probably still come to work!
4. When you approach a difficult task - what helps you to think?
I’ve had lots of good ideas when out running in the evenings.
5. Where do you prefer to go on vacation and why?
My Auntie and my best friend both live in Vancouver. It has the sea, the city and the mountains and I love to visit them.
6. What was the last book you read?
My young son recommended A Boy in the Water by Tom Gregory. It’s the autobiography of the youngest person to swim the English Channel. I also just re-read Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre to help the other son with his homework!
7. What is your favorite pastime?
I like running and orienteering. My sons run and swim competitively and I love to support them.
8. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I’d like the world to be a more tolerant place. On a more superficial level it would be handy to be able to teleport – to be transported from place to place instantly – so I could have lunch with my Auntie anytime!
9. Which famous person, living or dead, would you most like to meet and why?
Kilian Jornet, Spanish mountain runner & mountaineer is a big hero in our house.