- What would you do with a million euros?
My husband and I would buy a big house on a lake, with lots of fruit trees, and a variety of flowerbeds. Another dream I would love to fulfill is to travel all around the world. Because it is important to me to help people less well off than myself, I would also use part of the money to support those in need.
- What helps you to think?
The best way is to go on a walk in nature, while listening to my favorite music. I especially love listening to Fazil Say, an internationally renowned Turkish pianist.
- What is your favorite vacation destination, and why?
I really prefer beach holidays for there's no better place to relax than at the beach! And I also love going shopping! It's an integral part of my vacations, so I choose my destination depending on the possibility for a good shopping spree, too. And of course I'm interested in sights and landmarks!
- If you could take three things with you to a desert island, what would you take?
I wouldn't need anything special: lipstick, a mirror, and a knife.
- What food can you not resist?
It sounds very simple - and is - but my favorite dish is noodles with tomato sauce!
- What was your dream job as a child?