Rutronik’s POWER campaign offers a complete range of power components for various performance classes and applications. With the ideal combination of active, passive, and electromechanical components, RUTRONIK POWER covers every power component on the module, thereby supporting scalable solutions for any type of conversion as well as active switching of power applications with resistive, capacitive, and inductive loads.
Leading manufacturers will also be exhibiting their own products at Rutronik’s booth at the PCIM show, including Infineon, JAE, Panasonic, Recom, Rohm, Schurter, ST, and Toshiba.
Highlights at the PCIM:
- E-mobility and electric vehicle charging solutions from leading manufacturers such as Infineon, JAE, Rohm, and ST
- Silicone carbide (SiC) technology – highly efficient products and solutions from Infineon, Littelfuse, Rohm, and ST
- Robotics solutions from Infineon
- Standard capacitors vs. polymer hybrid capacitors: demo by Panasonic
- Switching power supplies and AC/DC and DC/DC converters from RECOM
- Compact overtemperature protection for power semiconductors that meets the highest demands: RTS (Reflowable Thermal Switch) from Schurter
- Supercap solutions from Sech
Talk on Advanced Functional Safety in Battery Management Systems
From 10.30 a.m. to 11 a.m. on both May 7th and 8th, Andreas Mangler, Head of Strategic Marketing at Rutronik, will be holding a talk entitled “Advanced Functional Safety in Battery Management Systems” at the e-mobility Forum in Hall 6-322. During this lecture, Mangler will provide an overview of battery management in electric vehicles, functional safety requirements, thermal management, new diagnostic features, the system structure, and its implementation.
Contact at the booth:
Richard Needham, Senior Marketing Manager Power Semiconductors at Rutronik
Innovation in Automation
Infineon’s robotics solutions are part of the Rutronik seminar series “Innovation in Automation.” For more information, please visit: www.rutronik.com/seminars/innovation-in-automation-2019/