With Solidigm D7-P5520 and D7-P5620 SSDs performance has been significantly boosted across the board compared to the previous generation of PCIe 4.0 products. This enables workload acceleration in read-intensive and mixed applications.
- Accelerated performance across a range of workloads.
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) through the combination of higher performance and expanded capacities. For example, OEMs designing for a 10M IOPS 2U server can reduce the storage footprint up to 27% while reducing power consumption up to 28% generation over generation.
- Deployment in a wide array of storage configurations, including 1U and 2U tiered and monolithic configurations in compute and storage servers. The drives are available with extended capacity ranges and in multiple form factors, including E1.L and multiple E1.S offerings.
- Streamlined qualifications since Solidigm's D7-P5520 and D7-P5620 family of products share common NAND, firmware, and controllers across SKUs.
- Quality and reliability are designed into these drives. For example, extra firmware checks are added to validate that data was saved accurately in the event of power loss. Additionally, the drives have been rigorously tested beyond industry specifications and common industry practices.