1. Tell us about your career at Rutronik24.
I returned to work by joining Rutronik24 after my paternity leave in January 2018. Since February 2018, together with my colleague Michael Alles, I have been looking after the regions around Cologne, Düsseldorf, and Aachen. In January 2019, I also took on the area with the zip codes starting 82, 86, and 87 – the regions of Munich, Augsburg, and Oberallgäu.
2. What do you most enjoy about your job?
Every day is different. My customers from the various regions are just as diverse as the challenges that have to be mastered every day. Together with my colleagues in the external sales force, I always try to find the best solution for my customers. As somebody who came to the world of electronics from a different background, I am fortunate to have brilliant colleagues who really support me.
3. “If I won a million euros on the lotto, I would …”
First and foremost provide for my family. Then I would buy a farm and support various charitable projects from there.
4. When you approach a difficult task – what helps you to think?
Establishing order, taking a deep breath, drinking coffee, and eating a small snack.
5. Where do you prefer to go on vacation and why?
In Germany, because we have everything the heart desires here, from the sea to the mountains. Otherwise I like to go somewhere hot.
6. Which famous person, living or dead, would you most like to meet and why?
Isabell Werth, because she always remains true to herself and is not afraid to speak her mind.
7. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Among us Germans at least, our attitude to life. Think positive!
8. What is your favorite pastime?
I am fortunate enough to be able to keep my animals (eleven goats and a goose farm) at home, so there is always something to do around the house, garden, and my small ranch. And of course I always find time for my family.