1. Tell us about your career at Rutronik/Rutronik24.
I have been at Rutronik24 since December 2013. I started off in the back office, temporarily joined the field sales team, and then returned to the back office in January 2018. This allows me to stay close to my son. It is great that Rutronik supports working mothers in every respect.
2. What do you most enjoy about your job?
I love the variety of my job and the direct contact with the customers. Every working day is different. We are simply a brilliant team. My colleagues and I always enjoy ourselves!
3. “If I won a million euros on the lotto, I would …”
Build my dream home and fly to Hawaii again on vacation with my family.
4. When you approach a difficult task – what helps you to think?
Quiet! I simply switch off and contemplate.
5. Where do you prefer to go on vacation and why?
Istanbul – I lived there for six years and just find the city so fascinating. My husband’s family also lives there, so we always like to visit them.
6. Which famous person, living or dead, would you most like to meet and why?
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. For me, he was a genius, particularly when you consider how he transformed the Ottoman Empire from a monarchy into a modern republic. You can see today just how difficult it must have been to form a republic 94 years ago. Now it is difficult to maintain it.
7. What food/confectionery are you unable to resist?
8. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I would make sure than children no longer had to die of starvation.
9. What couldn’t you do without in your life?
My son, Poyraz!