The MKP1848H film capacitors are designed for use under most challenging THB conditions, withstanding 1000 hours at 85 °C and 85 % relative humidity at rated DC voltage. They have a high ripple current capability of up to 25.1 A and operate reliably in a voltage range of 500 VDC to 1,200 VDC with low ESR and ESL values.
As they ensure high stability of the electrical parameters even under challenging conditions, they are particularly suitable for industrial or automotive applications, that must withstand very harsh environments. They are RoHS and AEC-Q200 certified as well as halogen-free.
Advantages at a glance:
- Expected lifetime up to 100,000 h (at rated DC voltage and 70 °C)
- Rated capacitance range from 1 µF up to 80 µF
- Voltage range 500 VDC to 1200 VDC
- Maximum temperature 105 °C
- Low ESR up to 3 mΩ
- High ripple current capability up to 25.1 A
Examples of target applications:
- Ideal for applications in very challenging environmental conditions, e.g. out-of-doors
- On-board and off-board chargers for automotive
- DC/DC converters for automotive
- Inverters for renewable energy
- Industrial power supplies and motor drives
- Welding equipment
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
For more information about the MKP1848H from Vishay and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Marcel Fritz | Corporate Product Manager Capacitors | +49 7231 801 4614 | email@example.com