The PSR series is specifically designed to protect power semiconductor devices such as diodes, triacs, IGBTs, SCRs, MOSFETs and other semiconductor elements used for power converter and processing accessories. The extremely fast circuit protection of this Littlefuse product line thus meets the requirements of modern power converters.
Voltage pulse protection for a wide range of applications
These components are used in variable frequency drives, inverters, UPS, rectifiers and soft starters, which are found, for example, in the pulp and paper industry, cranes and heavy-duty accessories, the manufacturing industry or wastewater treatment plants. However, battery protection applications in energy storage systems, charging stations for e-vehicles or heating and power supply systems also benefit from high-speed fusing.
• Best DC class performance.
• Extremely current limiting and excellent cycling capability
• Direct bus-bar mount design
• Designed for low watt loss
• Global certification (cURus, CCC, IEC) and class-aR performance according to IEC60269-4
• Optional: visual microswitch indication for blown fuses
For more information about Littelfuse‘s high speed fuses and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Burak Duman, Technical Support Mechanics
+49 7231 801 4807 | burak.duman(at)rutronik.com