The Mini-Fits are designed for use at operating temperatures from -40 °C up to +125 °C. All connectors in the series support high currents. For example, Mini-Fit Stigma as well as Mini-Fit Plus can handle up to 11.5 A and Mini-Fit Versa Color up to 13 A. All components of the series operate at a rated power of up to 600 V AC/DC have a dielectric resistance of 2200 V (AC), an insulation resistance of 1000 MΩ, and are RoHS compliant.
Benefits at a glance:
- Mini-Fit BMI: Blind mating interface: Allows 2.54 mm misalignment in X and Y axis for all configurations.
- Mini-Fit Max: End-to-end stackable, 4 independent contact points, tangless terminal
- Mini-Fit Sigma: Sturdy, secure housing, seal cap support, keying, and polarization
- Mini-Fit Plus HCS: Crimp terminals produced of proprietary high current alloy, sockets, and plugs suitable for Mini-Fit and Mini-Fit Plus crimp contacts, patented dimple design on contacts
- Mini-Fit TPA2: Terminal position assurance (TPA) with secondary locking feature
- Mini-Fit Versa Color: options for panel mounting and vertical headers, 5 color variants
- Automotive industry
- Consumer devices
- Medical Technology
- Industrial automation
For more information about the Mini-Fit connector family from Molex and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Davis Angler | Corporate Product Manager Connectors | +49 7231 801 1690 | firstname.lastname@example.org