The NUC 13 Pro Mini PCs are powered by Intel Core i7, i5, or i3 processors of the 13th generation. There are also slots for a PCIe x4 Gen4 NVMe SSD and another memory card in the Mini PC. Selected product lines support a third SSD additionally.
In addition to the professional performance of up to 14 processor cores, the i7 1370P processor also offers, for example, 20 threads, 24 MB Intel® Smart Cache and 35 W TDP. Furthermore, an Intel® Ethernet port enables exceptionally fast wired and wireless connections with up to 2.5 Gbit / s and Intel® Wi-Fi 6E (Gig+)1.
For connecting up to four 4K displays, the mini PC features two HDMI 2.0b. It also has two Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, three USB 3.2 ports, and one USB 2.0 port. The proven Intel® Iris® Xe or Intel® UHD graphics cards ensure an optimal visual experience.
More benefits at a glance:
- Edge Computing – Ideal for digital signage, digital kiosk systems and intelligent vending machines
- Productivity – Impressive performance for business computing
- Reliability – Built for 24/7 operation
- Collaboration – State-of-the-art wired and wireless connectivity for video conferencing and huddle rooms
- Display support – Connect up to four advanced 4K displays
- Transport: Autonomous and electric vehicles
- Healthcare: Medical imaging equipment, workstations
- Industry: Process monitoring, industrial gateways
- Education: Smart boards, interactive displays
- Logistic: order picking, quality assurance
For more information to the Intel® NUC 13 Pro Mini PCs, Kits, and Boards and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Johann Olteanu | Line Manager Intel | +49 7231 801 1612 | email@example.com