Molex's DuraClik Wire-to-Board connector system is available in 2.0 mm pitch for 2 to 15 circuits in single row configuration with vertical and right-angle orientation. Also available is the option to tin or gold plat the contacts. The ISL and TPA versions operate at temperatures up to 125 °C, meeting the most stringent requirements for applications in harsh environments. The TPA version also features the "Interia Lock" locking system, which provides even better protection against loose connections and ensures a secure connection.
Features and advantages at a glance:
- Suitable for vibration-intensive applications (up to a tensile force of 100 N)
- Space-saving thanks to small dimensions
- Internal positive locking
- Audible clicking noise
- Gold plating and tin plating are possible
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to +125 °C (ISL and TPA versions)
- ISL version meets LV214, ES91500-03 and SAE/USCAR-21 specifications
- TPA version features Interia Lock
Examples of target applications:
- Automotive, e. g. headlights, head-up displays, navigation system, and vehicle connectivity
- Electromobility, e. g. battery management systems
- Consumer electronics & consumer goods industry, e. g. electrical household appliances, LED lighting, vending, and gaming machines
For more information about the DuraClik Wire-to-Board Connector System from Molex and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Davis Angler | Corporate Product Manager Connectors | +49 7231 801 1690 | email@example.com