As part of its SMART initiative, the distributor will be presenting the latest technological developments around sensors and security, Bluetooth, the smart home, predictive maintenance, narrowband IoT, and tracking. With proof-of-concept designs from the SMART initiative’s products, Rutronik will showcase complete solutions for smart IoT applications.
“With a sensor and wireless portfolio that is unrivaled in the industry, we aspire to be the number one sensor distributor,” says Markus Balke, Senior Manager for Product Marketing of Analog & Sensors at Rutronik. The fact that notable manufacturers from the sensor and wireless sectors are exhibiting their products at Rutronik’s booth underscores the company’s claim to this title. Exhibitors include Bosch, EnOcean, Fujitsu, Garmin, Infineon, InsightSiP, NJRC, Melexis, Murata, Nordic Semiconductor, Panasonic, Rohm, Sensirion, ST, TDK-Micronas, and Telit.
Highlights at the Sensor+Test will include:
• Environmental sensing solutions from Bosch Sensortec and Sensirion
• Ultralow-power short-range solutions from EnOcean, Fujitsu, Garmin, InsightSiP, Murata,
Nordic Semiconductor, Panasonic, ST, and Telit
• RC car controls from Infineon
• Smart-home burglar detection from Bosch Sensortec, EnOcean, and NJRC
• Solutions monitoring machine health from Rohm
• Low-power wide-area network solutions from InsightSiP, Murata, Nordic, and Telit
• Asset tracking solution from ST
• Predictive maintenance demonstrator from Infineon, Murata, and ST