The R53B series relies on X2 technology, currently the first on the market, which combines THB class IIIB, miniaturized dimensions, high capacitance value, and low halogen content. They also meet the requirements for climate class 40/110/56, IEC 60068-1, are AEC-Q200 certified, and RoHS compliant.
The capacitors operate in a capacitance range of 0.068 - 20 μF at a recommended DC voltage of ≤ 1000 VDC and with a rated AC voltage of 350 VAC 50/60 Hz, or a rated DC voltage of 800 VDC. The service life of the R53B capacitors is 1,000 hours at an operating temperature of -40 °C to +125 °C.
- 100 % screening factory test at 1900 VDC
- Capacitance tolerance: ±20%, ±10
- Lead spacing: 15.0-37.5 mm
- Approvals: ENEC, UL, cUL, CQC
- DC/DC converters and on-board chargers for the automotive industry
- 3-phase UPS
- Smart meters
- Solar inverters and energy storage
For more information about the R53B X2 film capacitors by KEMET and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Marcel Fritz | Corporate Product Sales Manager Capacitors | +49 7231 801 4614 | email@example.com