The main output has a wide control range of +/-20%. A 5VSB auxiliary output covers standby power requirements up to 0.5A for household applications.
Certified to UL/IEC60601, the power supply has 4 kVac isolation between input and output and 2MOPP conditions to meet BF safety classification, such as the low noise of convection cooling. The series is also certified to IEC/EN62368 for industrial applications and EN60335 for household appliances. To support easy system integration according to relevant emission and immunity standards, sufficient distance to EMI emission class B limits is supported without the need for external filters.
The focus here is on system uptime and long-term reliability, emphasized by the use of high-quality components in a proven design approach. This also features O-ring circuitry on the board for parallel operation with active power distribution control.
Adding to its compact size of less than 8" x 4" and 1U height, and robust mounting frame construction, the power supply scores with three mounting options: Top-mounted or mounted via threaded inserts on the bottom or rear panel.
- Remote on/off; PSU good and remote detection signals
- PMBus control and monitoring
- 4kVac/1min isolation
- Metal frame construction allows top and bottom mounting
- 5000 m operating altitude (3000 m medical)
- Medical patient monitors and automatic measuring equipment
- Industrial test and measurement equipment
- Enclosed equipment without forced ventilation
- 1U rack applications
- Rugged industrial automation
- Hospital beds
- Patient monitoring, imaging, diagnostics
- Industrial equipment
- Datacom applications
For more information about the RACM600-L series from RECOM and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Axel Stangl | Product Sales Manager Power
+49 7231 801 1283 | axel.stangl(at)rutronik.com