The AIROCTM CYW20835 Bluetooth® LE So Cis a Bluetooth® 5.2 core spec compliant device for IoT applications. Manufactured using the industry`s advanced 40 nm CMOS low-power process, the CYW20835 employs high levels of integration to minimize external components, reducing the device footprint and costs associated with implementing Bluetooth® Low Energy solutions.
The AIROCTM CYW20835 Bluetooth® LE SoC is designed to support the entire spectrum of Bluetooth® Low Energy use cases for home automation, accessory, sensors (medical, home, security, and industrial), lighting, Bluetooth® Mesh, wireless input devices including game controllers, remote controls, keyboards, and joysticks or any Bluetooth® LE connected IoT application.
The CYBLE-343072-02 is the BLE module based on the CYW20835.
For both the IC and the module, there are Eval Kits availble:
The CYW920835M2EVB-01 contains a base board and a Bluetooth radio card which is mounted onto the base board and is the Kit for the chip CYW20835.
The CYBLE-343072-EVAL-M2B contains an Arduino Evaluation Board with the on-board AIROCTM module CYBLE-343072-02, one USB cable for USB - UART programming and convenient user buttons.
- Bluetooth LE v5.2 with 2Mbps support
- Programmable TX power up to 12 dBm
- Rx sensitivity: -94.5 dBm
- Ultra-low-power: RX/TX: 8mA/18mA @ 12dBm
- 384 kB RAM / 2 MB ROM
- 7 x 7 mm 60-pin quad flat no-lead (QFN)
- Operating Voltage: 1.625V - 3.63V
- Audio: 1 x I2S, 1x PCM, PDM, analog front end for analog microphone
- Software support: ModusToolbox
- Support for Global Coexistence Interface for easy coexistence implementation with selected Cypress WiFi devices
- Bluetooth Mesh
- Game controllers
- Wireless pointing devices (mice)
- Remote controls
- Wireless keyboards
- Home Automation
- Point-of-sales input devices
- Blood pressure monitors
- Find-me devices
- Heart-rate monitors
- Proximity sensors