Vishay Intertechnology introduces two new n-channel TrenchFET® MOSFETs in the space-saving PowerPAK 8x8L package with bond wireless and gullwing leads. Designed to increase power density, efficiency, and board-level reliability in telecom and industrial applications, the 60V SiJH600E and 80V SiJH800E combine ultra low on-resistance with high temperature operation to +175°C and high continuous drain current.
- The devices’ PowerPAK 8x8L package is 60% smaller and 57% thinner than the D2PAK
- To save board space, each MOSFET can be used in place of two PowerPAK SO-8 devices in parallel
- The MOSFETs’ gullwing leads provide mechanical stress relief for increased board-level reliability
- The on-resistance of the SiJH600E and SiJH800E is 54% and 52% lower, respectively, than same-generation devices in the PowerPAK SO-8
- Thermal resistance to 0.36(°C/W) is 60% lower than the PowerPAK SO-8
- ncreased power density:
- Compact PowerPAK® 8x8L package
- Continuous drain current of 373A (SiJH600E) and 288A (SiJH800E)
- Increased robustness and reliability:
- High temperature operation to +175°C
- Gullwing leads
- Ultra low on-resistance of 0.65mΩ (SiJH600E) and 1.22mΩ (SiJH800E) typical at 10VGS saves energy by minimizing power losses due to conduction
- Lead (Pb)-free, halogen-free, and RoHS-compliant
- 100 % Rg and UIS tested
Synchronous rectification in power supplies, motor drive control, battery management, power tools, and industrial equipment.