Amphenol SurLok Plus™ is a compact, quick mating, and robust product line and a great option for any application that requires the use of high current cables where "plug and play" flexibility is a must. They are an ideal choice for the medical, mass transit/rail, process control/automation, electrification/EV, and heavy equipment fields.
Amphenol SurLok Plus™ compression lugs are IP67 rated, which offers excellent environmental sealing, touch-proof and RoHS compliant. The patented R4 RADSOK® contact technology used in SurLok Plus™ significantly increases amperage, while reducing insertion forces, temperature rise and voltage drop. This high amperage contact technology utilizes high tensile strength properties of a stamped and formed high conductivity alloy grid to produce low insertion forces while maintaining a large conductive surface area.
The new smaller 3.6mm version, it is for 1500 VDC and 6-10 mm2 cable. It offers multi-directional outgoing for the cable. All connectors are UL 4128 listed and TUV 2PfG 2720 certified.
Features and benefits
- R4 RADSOK® Technology
- Multi-directional outgoing
- Quick lock and press-to-release design
- Flammability: UL 94 V-0
- Wide amperage range: 100A to 350A
- Voltage 1000/1500 VDC
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
- IP67 rating, RoHS compliant, UL and TUV certification
- Available RADSOK® size: 3.6 mm to 14 mm
- Compact robust design
- Durability: 100 mating cycles
Markets and applications
- BMS/Energy Storage
- Rail Mass Transit
- Process Control/Automation
- Heavy Equipment
- RADSOK® technology ensures low insertion force and large conductive surface area, with 50% higher ampacity over standard bolt-on compression lugs.
- Threaded, crimp and busbar termination options with no need for special torque tools.
- 360° rotating plug provides installation flexibility.