The ISO26262 compliant HAR3927 provides full redundancy as it consists of two independent stacked dies in a very small eight-pin SOIC8 SMD package as well as it is a high-resolution position sensor for highly accurate position measurement. The HAR3727 provides a linear, ratiometric analog output signal with integrated wirebreak detection working with pull-up or pulldown resistors as well as a SAE J2716 compliant SENT output according to rev. 4.
Due to on-chip signal processing calculates one angle out of two magnetic-field components and converts this value into an output signal. This enables a set of potential applications for position detection, such as wide distance, angle, or through-shaft angular measurements.
TDK-Micronas offers an easy-to-use evaluation kit for engineering comprised of a LabView programming software and the TDK-MSP V1.x or a USB programming kit.
- Operates from 4,5V to 5,5Vsupply voltage
- Customer selectable anaolog or SENT output
- SENT according to SAE J 2716 rev.4
- ASIL-B ready (SEooC according to ISO 26262)
- Configurable output slew rates
- Programmable arbitary output characteristic with 17 variable or 33 equidistant distributed setpoint
- Operation temperature -40C° to 150°C
- Programming via the sensor output
- Linear movement measurements in dual-clutch transmissions, engine stroke sensors, clutch pedal, as well as cylinder and valve position measurements
- Rotary position measurement in gear selectors, rotary selectors with push function, rear-axis steering, electronic throttle control, accelerator pedal, etc.