The C4AF-F AC filter series is a metalized polypropylene film capacitor and is available in either 2- or 4-pin versions. The filter capacitors provide a high ripple current capability of up to 40 Arms with an average of 19 Arms and are particularly suitable for filtering high ripple harmonics at the input of AC/DC converters and at the output of DC/AC inverter systems. They have a low loss factor (DF) and an excellent self-healing mechanism.
The film capacitors operate reliably in a temperature range from -55 °C to +105 °C. Their extraordinary stability under harsh conditions such as high temperatures and high frequencies, as well as their long service life, make them particularly interesting for applications in the automotive industry, for inverter systems or battery chargers.
Benefits at a glance:
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- Suitable for high-frequency filtering (WBG systems)
- 1-section winding (250 - 310 VAC) or 2-section winding (350 - 600 VAC)
- Life expectancy ≥ 60,000 hours at VNAC
- Capacitance density from 62 to 75 uF
- High reliability in harsh environmental conditions (85 °C / 85 % R.H. at VNAC 1.500 h)
- C4AF-F: Miniaturized and extended THB performance
- Inverter systems
- Motor drives
- Battery chargers
- AC and harmonic filtering
- Terminal / damping systems
- Power factor correction (PFC)
- UPS systems
For more information about the C4AF-F Filter capacitor by KEMET and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Marcel Fritz | Corporate Product Manager Capacitors | +49 7231 801 4614 | firstname.lastname@example.org