To meet the space requirements of the diverse applications, Silex realized the module in several sizes and form factors. The PCI Express card form factor, for example, is suitable for the migration of 802.11ax into existing legacy PCIe solutions. The SMD option of the M.2 LGA type 1418 is convincing due to its minimal space requirement. An M.2 plug-in card in M.2 2230 format is also available.
The SX-PCEAX module is certified for Europe, North America, Japan and Canada. Furthermore, Silex also offers additional certification services for previously non-certified regions.
Performance features at a glance:
- WLAN specifications: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2x2) (Wi-Fi 6E)
- Bluetooth specifications: Bluetooth 5.2 (BR/EDR/HS/LE Compliant)
- Antenna option: 2x MHF4 connectors
- Temperature range: -20 to +65 °C
- SX-PCEAX-SMT: 14.0 mm x 18.0 mm x 1.9 mm
- SX-PCEAX-HMC: 29.85 mm x 26.65 mm x 2.9 mm
- SX-PCEAX-M2: 22.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 2.7 mm
For more information about the SX-PCEAX from Silex and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at: www.rutronik24.com
Torsten Killinger | Product Manager Wireless
+49 7231 801 1455 | torsten.killinger(at)rutronik.com