Thanks to the integrated network and wireless stacks, as well as the application APIs and all advanced security features supported by ARM Trust Zone Cryptocell-310, this module reduces both time-to-market and development costs. The integrated high-performance ARM Cortex-M4 with 1MB Flash and 256KB RAM also reduces system costs and provides additional design flexibility.
For cost-effective implementation of high-performance devices with a long range of > 1000m, low power consumption and reliable radio operation, this optimally tuned RF module contains, in addition to the antenna, the entire analogue front-end including crystals. The module operates at operating temperatures from -40°C to +85°C without restrictions.
- 3V or 5V power supply with integrated switching regulator
- Bluetooth functions
- Fully functional Bluetooth 5.0 (BLE)
- Powerful open CPU: 32bit, 64MHz ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with Floating Point Unit (FPU)
- Support for Secure Boot, BLE Secure Connections and Privacy
- The Nordic SDK with examples and comprehensive documentation covers all functions supported by the module. SDKs are available for BLE, Bluetooth Mesh, Thread, Zigbee, ANT and HomeKit.
For more information about iVativ‘s stand-alone multi-protocol module NILE and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at https://www.rutronik24.de.
Torsten Killinger, Product Manager Wireless
+49 7231 801 1455 | torsten.killinger(at)rutronik.com