Genio 700 has an octa-core CPU with 2 ARM Cortex-A78 CPUs and 6 ARM Cortex-A55 CPUs, as well as a high-performance Arm Mali-G57 GPU, up to 8 GB of quad-channel LPDDR4X memory, and fast UFS storage. This high-performance platform supports Yocto and Ubuntu Linux, as well as Android, enabling easy development and deployment of sophisticated edge-processing applications.
Utilizing TSMC's advanced N6 (6nm-class) production process, Genio 700 is extremely power efficient. Its comprehensive platform integration and small footprint help minimize BOM and development costs and accelerate time-to-market. Via PCI-Express and USB, it is possible to expand the platform individually. It supports a wide range of connectivity options, including native Gigabit Ethernet with TSN as well as Wi-Fi 6 and 5G module options.
Dual-display support of up to 4K @ 60 fps and Full HD @ 60 fps enables above-average screen real estate, while advanced multimedia encoding/decoding engines, including AV1 decoding, make the Genio 700 ideal for personalized applications such as interactive advertising, audio and video streaming services, and video conferencing. In addition, the platform has Arm SystemReady as well as Arm PSA certification for security.
Further advantages at a glance:
- Extremely energy efficient: Product developers can use fanless enclosures or battery-powered systems
- Small footprint: minimizing BOM and development costs
- MediaTek's Genio series is a scalable line of four devices that bridges the gap between low-power ARM and high-performance Intel/AMD processors
- 10-year longevity commitment from MediaTek
Examples of target applications:
- Human-centered applications such as interactive advertising, audio and video streaming services, and video conferencing
- Deep Learning (DL)
- Neural Network (NN) acceleration
- Computer Vision (CV)
- Edge Computing / AI
For more information about MediaTek´s Genio 700 and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Torsten Maßholder | Line Manager | +49 7231 801 1523 | email@example.com