With a low coil power of 50 mW and an operating current of the coil (5 V) of max. 10 mA, the miniaturized signal relays impress not only with their compact design but also with their efficiency. In addition, they can be controlled directly by a microprocessor.
The relays have bifurcated contacts that ensure reliable switching even of weak currents over the entire electrical service life. Certifications according to IEC 60079 and IEC 60335-1 are a matter of course, as is their RoHS conformity.
The most important features summed up:
- World's smallest and first 5th generation signal relay.
- Low coil power of 50 mW
- Coil operating current (5 V) ≤ 10 mA
- Direct control from microprocessor possible
- Forked contacts
- Available as DIP or SMT version
- Available as single-ended stable and self-retaining type
- Also available with 12 V coil voltage on reel
- Medical, such as ultrasonic / X-ray equipment
- Test and measuring equipment
- Test equipment for cable harnesses
Further information on Hongfa products are offered at our e-commerce platform www.rutronik24.com.
Norman Majer | Corporate Product Manager Mechanics | +49 7231 801 4833 | firstname.lastname@example.org