Technical features of the IHLP-7575GZ-51 include a completely lead-free, shielded composite package that minimizes acoustic noise. It features high thermal shock, humidity and shock resistance, as well as a particularly high tolerance to high peak currents. The component is RoHS compliant, halogen-free and Vishay Green.
This inductor has been optimized for DC/DC converter applications up to 2 MHz and high current filter applications up to the component‘s self-resonant frequency (SRF). Typical applications include notebooks, desktop computers and servers; low profile high current power supplies, POL converters; battery powered devices; distributed power systems and FPGAs.
The most important specifications:
- Size: 7575
- Inductance (µH): 0.56 to 33
- DCR typ. (mΩ): 1.02 to 25.2
- DCR max. (mΩ): 1.09 to 27.0
- Temperature-limited max. current (A): 10.2 to 61(1)
- Saturation current (A): 9.9 to 70(2) / 14.3 to 101(3)
- SRF (MHz): 4.4 to 50.0
(1) The direct current (A) that causes a ΔT of about 40°C.
(2) The direct current (A) at which L0 decreases by about 20%.
(3) The direct current (A) at which L0 decreases by about 30%.
For more information about the IHLP 7575GZ-51 inductor in 7575 package from Vishay and
a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Marco Chromy, Product Sales Manager Inductor
+49 7231 801 1440 | marco.chromy(at)rutronik.com