With the F340 products, Vishay offers a complete range of X1, X2, and Y2 safety capacitors with IEC60384-14 / AMD1 2016 Grade IIIB, available in two versions with rated voltages of 305 VAC or 480 VAC. Safety-related features include encapsulation consisting of a UL Class 94 V-0 flame retardant plastic case and epoxy resin sealing.
Thanks to a wide range of capacitance values from 0.01 μF to 20 μF, they can be used flexibly. Their high ripple current capability of up to 18 A at 10 kHz also ensures a long service life.
The F340X1 with a rated voltage of 480 VAC provides capacitance values from 0.22 µF up to 8.2 µF while withstanding operating voltages of up to 530 VAC to ensure compliance with the permissible voltage variations in three-phase mains. The F340X2 offers a capacitance range from 1 µF to 20 µF at a rated voltage of 305 VAC. The family is completed by the F340Y2 series also featuring a rated voltage of 305 VAC. As well as the F340X1, the F340Y2 is qualified in accordance with AEC-Q200 and offers a capacitance range from 0.01 µF to 1 µF.
- AEC-Q200 qualified (F340X1 & F340Y2)
- Certified to EN, UL, and CQC for safety and moisture resistance
- Lead pitches of 15 mm, 22.5 mm, 27.5 mm, 37.5 mm, and 52.5 mm
- Lead-free (Pb) and RoHS compliant
- Halogen-free and Vishay Green (F340X1 480 VAC and F340X2 305 VAC)
- Standard X1 and series impedance applications
- Standard line-bypass (between line and ground) Y2 applications
- Industrial and automotive power electronics: battery chargers, renewable energy inverters, motors, drives, and UPS
For more information about the F340 capacitors from Vishay Intertechnology and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Marcel Fritz | Corporate Product Manager Capacitors | +49 7231 801 4614 | email@example.com