Equipped with built-in strain relief and passivated glass junction, the powerful (5,000 W) diode series is installed in a DO-214AB low-profile plastic housing. The operating voltage of the TVS ranges from 5 V to 600 V (even higher). The series has excellent clamping capability and low inductance, as well as the typical IR of less than 2 μA. The terminals tolerate high-temperature soldering at 260 °C for 10 seconds.
YAGEO's TVS diodes meet MSL 1 according to J-STD-020, enable compliance with IEC61000-4-2 ESD protection standards of up to 30KV air and contact discharge, and are available in automotive grade (5.0SMDJ-AT) with AEC-Q101 qualification. They are halogen-free, RoHS compliant, and guarantee near-optimal performance in applications such as telecom equipment, industrial equipment, or energy storage.
Features at a glance:
- 5,000 W peak pulse power at 10/1000 μs waveform,
- Repetition rate (duty cycle): 0.01
- Fast response time
- Reverse cut-off voltage: 11~170 V
- Typical IR less than 2 μA
- Underwriters Laboratory 94 V-0
- MSL 1, according to J-STD-020
- Safety certification: UL
- Complies with IEC61000-4-2 ESD 30KV air, 30KV contact.
- I/O interface
- AC/DC power supply
- Low-frequency signal transmission line (RS232, RS485, etc.)
For more information to the 5.0DMDJ TVS diodes by YAGEO and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Jessica Haß | Corporate Product Manager Standard Products | +49 7231 801 1581 | firstname.lastname@example.org