Features such as a left-right asymmetrical post and rubber boots in red and blue for NO and NC, respectively, ensure correct mounting and confusion protection. The switch's sliding contact structure allows quiet operation up to 300,000 cycles at 30 operations per minute.
Energy efficiency is also an issue for switches and so the D2EW scores with its minimum applicable load of 50 μA. It also switches easily at an operating temperature of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- IP67 rated due to sealed construction
- confusion-proof for NO and NC type, it is contributed by left-right asymmetrical post shape and different colored rubber sleeves
- Available with solder terminals and long press-fit terminals
Target markets & application examples:
- Automotive: door locking, detection, EV charging station
- Safety systems: fire/smoke/gas detectors
- Robotics: AGV, AMR
- Smart metering: smart electricity meters, gas meters
- HVAC: air conditioners
- Household appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher
- Power tools
For more information about the D2EW basic switches from Omron and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Thomas Weihing | Corporate Product Manager Mechanics | +49 7231 801 44517 | firstname.lastname@example.org