The T598 high-humidity and high-temperature polymer electrolytic capacitors T598X477M010ATE025, T598X477M006ATE025, and T598D687M2R5ATE009 are surface mountable for easy integration. Even under extreme conditions, like high humidity and high temperatures, they have an increased ESR stability and a significantly increased capacity. In detail, this means with the same footprint in each case:
- 42 % more capacity at 6.3 V nominal voltage
- 45 % more capacity at 2.5 V nominal voltage
- 114 % more capacity at 10 V nominal voltage
Due to improvements in design and material selection, the service life of the capacitors is significantly extended. As a result, passing qualification tests of 1,000 hours at 85 °C and relative humidity of 85 % at nominal voltage, or up to 2,000 hours at operating temperatures of up to 125 °C or 150 °C in (extended) endurance test is possible.
- Tape & Reel standard packaging per EIA 481
- Production takes place in TS16949-certified plants
- Halogen-free epoxy
- RoHS compliant
- Automotive industry, e. g. sensors, radar, central computing units or cameras, up to autonomous driving, e. g. sensing, data fusion, deep learning
- Digitalization, e. g. mobility services, connectivity, infotainment
For more information to the T598 Automotive Series by KEMET and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.