1. Marek - How do you explain to friends or family members what Rutronik24 does/what you do at Rutronik24?
"We sell our customers the future"- that's how I like to formulate it. After all, there is always a demand for electronic components.
2. Tell us about your career at Rutronik24?
Even at the ripe age of 57, I am none the wiser (laughs). I studied business and worked in various industries before I came to Rutronik24 to work as a sales representative. I love what I do and am a true sales man through and through!
3. What is the greatest challenge you face daily in your job / what do you like best about your job?
Working with customers to find exactly the right solution for their projects or issues, that's what drives me. I find it challenging and exciting at the same time. That constitutes the complexity of my job at Rutronik24. You're always learning something new.
4. "If I were to win a million euros in the lottery, I would..."
...fulfill my dream of traveling through North America all the way to Alaska, if at all possible in my RV! Otherwise I'm pretty down to earth. I would invest the rest wisely and continue to live as I do now.
5. If you have a difficult task or problem to think about, what helps you in your thinking process?
Once I have all the facts, I need a little peace and quiet. Then I sometimes go for a walk. Also, I occasionally talk with someone who can look at the problem with a neutral perspective.
6. What do you do in your free time?
I'm passionate about everything to do with mountains. I also like to cook and go on road trips on my motorcycle or RV. But what I love best is spending time together with my family and my friends.