The film capacitor range with protection class Y2/X1 is currently the first on the market to combine THB class IIIB with high operating temperature and high capacitance value while offering the smallest lead space of a minimum of 10 mm. The capacitors are made of metalized polypropylene film coated with self-extinguishing resin and are UL/ENEC/CQC certified. They are for use in a capacitance range of 2.2 nF to 1.2 µF and deliver a high-temperature capability of up to +125 °C. In addition, they are AEC-Q200 compliant and intended for use in filters to suppress electromagnetic interference in "line-to-ground" (Y-capacitor) and "cross-the-line" (X-capacitor) applications.
Features at a glance:
- Capacitance range from 0.0022 μF - 1.2 µF
- Smallest lead spacing with class IIIB
- Class IIIB according to IEC
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Automotive Grade (AEC-Q200)
- High-temperature capability from 125 °C up to 2000 h
- HVDC filter
- 5G SMPS
- Automotive Industry
- DC/DC and DC/AC converters
- Solar inverters and energy storage
For more information about KEMET´s R41B film capacitor series and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Marcel Fritz | Corporate Product Manager Capacitors | +49 7231 801 4614 | email@example.com