1. Tell us about your career at Rutronik24?
I started my career at Rutronik24 in February of this year at the headquarters in Ispringen and am responsible for the back-office support of customers from the areas in Hamburg and Munich.
2. What do you enjoy most in your job?
As long as I am here, I have never been bored for a secondSince I'm also relatively new to the job, I always come across new things that I haven't worked on before.
And there's always a surprise waiting in my mailboxI am happy if I can handle the requests of the customers satisfactorily.
3. "If I won a million euros in the lottery, I would..."
...emigrate to New Zealand and open a small sheep farm.
4. If you are thinking about a difficult task - what helps you to think?
CoffeeAnd to break the task down into smaller subtasks and solve the "smaller" problems one after the other until you have done everything.
5. If you could take three things to a desert island - what would you take?
- A working satellite phone
- Number of the Foreign Office
- Full board for 3 weeks
6. Which food can you not resist?
7. What was your dream job as a child?
Veterinary surgeon. Then I realized that euthanizing animals was a part of that job.
8. What are the things you could not do without in your life?
9. What is your favorite pastime in your free time?
Hiking. Nature and exercise relaxes me.