1. Tell us about your career at Rutronik/Rutronik24.
I joined Rutronik in Field Sales almost 14 years ago. In 2015 it was time for a new challenge to introduce Rutronik24 to the UK.
2. What do you most enjoy about your job?
Every day is different. I like the camaraderie with my colleagues both in the UK and at head office and above all you can’t beat the buzz of winning business!
3. "If I won a million euros on the lotto, I would ..."
Go on a holiday of a lifetime and honestly – probably still come to work!
4. When you approach a difficult task - what helps you to think?
I’ve had lots of good ideas when out running in the evenings.
· Where do you prefer to go on vacation and why?
My Auntie and my best friend both live in Vancouver. It has the sea, the city and the mountains and I love to visit them.
· What was the last book you read?
My young son recommended A Boy in the Water by Tom Gregory. It’s the autobiography of the youngest person to swim the English Channel. I also just re-read Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre to help the other son with his homework!
· What is your favorite pastime?
I like running and orienteering. My sons run and swim competitively and I love to support them.
· If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I’d like the world to be a more tolerant place. On a more superficial level it would be handy to be able to teleport – to be transported from place to place instantly – so I could have lunch with my Auntie anytime!
· Which famous person, living or dead, would you most like to meet and why?
Kilian Jornet, Spanish mountain runner & mountaineer is a big hero in our house.