In addition to demos from five product segments at eight counters and six showcases, Rutronik partner PBV-Kaufmann will present its blockchain-based smartphone payment application.
At our booth we will show these highlights:
- Storage media from: SD, microSD, CFast, DRAMs, SSDs and HDDs from Apacer, Goodram, Swissbit, KIOXIA and Transcend
- Displays: TFT and touch solutions from Tianma, DLC and URT. OLEDs from Raystar, e-paper from Holitech, passive LCDs from Yeebo, and smart TFTs from 4D Systems
- Wireless: The latest wireless technologies (Bluetooth LE Audio, WiFI 6E and WiFi 6E, Multi-GNSS, 0G and 5G cellular) from Garmin, Insight SiP, Nordic, Redpine Signals, and Telit Visitors will also be able to watch a demo of the classic video game Doom on a combination of BLE-SoC from Nordic Semiconductor with TFT from Tianma and PiezoListen speakers from TDK
- Boards: Tinkerboards from ASUS, NUC Elements, and Lidar cameras from Intel as well as embedded boards Asus, DFI, F&S, and Kontron
- Semiconductors: Different commodities as well as RPM and RPX modules from Recom
Exhibition Booth as an Event Truck
Rutronik is breaking new ground with its exhibition booth – the Rutronik event truck, which is also used at start-up fairs, road shows, and customer events, will be used at embedded world as the exhibition booth. The demos will be presented both in front of and inside the truck. The high-quality design of the truck’s interior invites visitors to linger and offers sufficient space for meetings.