RUTRONIK POWER offers a complete portfolio of power components for various output classes and applications. With the ideal combination of active, passive, and electromechanical components, RUTRONIK POWER covers every power component in the assembly, thereby enabling scalable solutions for all types of conversions and for the active switching of power applications using ohmic, capacitive and inductive loads.
Highlights on the PCIM:
- Switch-mode power supplies as well as AC/DC and DC/DC converters specially for industrial and medical applications by RECOM and TDK-Lambda
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) technology - ultra-efficient products and solutions by Infineon, Panjt, RECOM, Rohm, STMicroelectronics, Toshiba and Vincotech
- Cell balancing using the ROHM Supercap (EDLC) Cell Balancer IC BD14000EFV-C
- Lighting solutions based on the example of dimmable LED outdoor light fixtures
- Industrial power control solutions by Infineon - High Power Modules, stacks, bipolar rectifiers and filters, discreet IGBTs and drivers
- Fast and flexible Motor Control Design based upon ST's Nucleo development platform
In the specialist lecture "Erweiterte Analyse-Funktionen im Batterie Management System: Impedanzspektroskopie - das Schlüsselelement in der Reichweitenprognose" (Enhanced Analysis Functions in the Battery Management System: Impedance Spectroscopy - The Key Element in Range Prediction), Andreas Mangler (Rutronik) will present the latest research findings in the area of impedance measurement together with Thomas Günther of Chemnitz University of Technology. The new method enables much more precise analysis and diagnosis of battery systems than the methods currently used and therefore allows for more precise statements regarding the State-of-Health (SoH) of batteries as well as reliable forecasts e.g. of their RUL (Remaining Useful Life).
The lecture will take place in the e-mobility forum in hall 6-326 Tuesday, May 16 and Wednesday, May 17; 14.30 - 15.00
Andreas Mangler and the scientists from Chemnitz University of Technology along with experienced Rutronik product and field application engineers will be available for technical discussions with visitors to the PCIM trade fair at the Rutronik stand in Hall 7, Stand 226. In addition, representatives from HR and Rutronik24, the sales organization for SMEs and companies with medium volume demands for components, will be available.
Contact partner at the stand: Andreas Glaser, Senior Marketing Manager for Power Semiconductors at Rutronik