"We are very proud of the awards. The results of the readers' choice show that our customers and suppliers thoroughly appreciate our product range and our services," explains Thomas Rudel, Rutronik CEO, during the award ceremony on September 14th at KUTCHiiN in Munich. He regards the awards as being a confirmation of the company's business model, namely to score points not only with a large range of articles, but also with comprehensive consultancy and service provision. Rutronik was able to achieve a significantly better result compared with the previous year: In 2016, the distributor gained four first places, followed by five second places and six third places.
17 awards for Rutronik
The company took great pleasure in accepting a total of 17 awards.
Rutronik gained first place in the following categories:
• Displays: product availability volume
• Displays: delivery service volume
• Electromechanics: product availability volume
• Embedded: product availability volume
• Optoelectronics: product availability volume
• Optoelectronics: delivery service volume
• Passive components: product portfolio
• Passive components: delivery service volume
Rutronik gained second place in the following categories:
• Displays: technical competence / support
• Displays: overall impression
• Electromechanics: technical competence / support
• Embedded: product portfolio
• Embedded: delivery service volume
• Embedded: technical competence / support
• Passive components: product availability volume
Rutronik gained third place in the following categories:
• Displays: delivery service samples
• Optoelectronics: technical competence / support
Readers’ selection unites the sector leaders
The 2017 readers’ choice survey was the eleventh of its kind to be conducted by the ‘Elektronik’ trade magazine. The readers were asked to evaluate the distributors in six product categories (active components, passive components, electromechanics, optoelectronics (inclusive LEDs), displays, embedded systems (hard and software)) using five criteria in each case (overall impression, delivery service, technical competence / support, product portfolio, product availability).
The winners were congratulated during the award ceremony held at the KUTCHiiN Event Arena on September 14th in Munich.