These data cards lay the foundation for businesses worldwide to future-proof IoT, enterprise applications and video while leveraging all 5G’s and Gigabit LTE’s benefits immediately.
The industrial-grade M.2 form factor is suitable for many high-performance and bandwidth-intensive enterprise and industrial applications.
Use cases include:
- Fixed wireless access
- Enterprise routers and gateways
- Indoor and outdoor CPE
- Professional broadcasting and surveillance
Designed for global usage, the FN990A40 and FN990A28 incorporate support for all scenarios prescribed by 3GPP Release (Rel) 16 5G deployments.
- Opt. 3a/3x and Opt. 2 for full network compatibility
- Latest generation 4G and 5G Rel 16 4G Cat 20 up to 7xCA for FN990A40 4G Cat 19 up to 5xCA for FN990A28
- Intraband and interband UL CA supported on 4G networks for improved throughput performance for uplink-centric applications (e.g., surveillance cameras and 4K/8K video streaming)
- 3G HSPA+ Rel 8 for fallback to legacy networks
- Support for PCIe Gen 3 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 for maximum application design flexibility
- Dedicated/shared (switchable) RF path/connector for GNSS L1 to allow total flexibility in the design phase and low losses whenever high sensitivity is required
- Internal GNSS L1 LNA allows the use of less expensive passive antennas, lowering the total cost of ownership