RUTRONIK EMBEDDED offers visitors system concepts ranging from networked sensor hubs to gateways and enterprise solutions. The emphasis for displays, storage media and embedded boards is on robustness and long-term availability. Digital signage, medical, transportation and solutions for raw industrial applications are just some of the markets for which Rutronik develops interesting concepts every day.
RUTRONIK SMART embraces highly integrated wireless solutions, special high-security semiconductors, sensor technology and cloud services. This allows mass-market IoT devices for end consumers to be built very small and in a particularly energy-efficient manner. Customers active in the fields of smart home technology, healthcare, sports equipment and tracking are supplied with the latest highlights on a daily basis here. The cross-product presence among all the exhibits demonstrates that there is a real emphasis on security.
Rutronik reveals the reasons why some of the technical product characteristics have become significant in relation to the GDPR. Members of the Rutronik GDPR team of experts will be available on the stand to discuss such matters. In addition, visitors will be given a copy of the security white paper drawn up by the team of experts.
Highlights at the booth:
- Optical sensors for measuring distances using ToF and radar technology from Melexis and NJRC
- Facial recognition using the HVC module from Omron
- The world’s smallest weather station: the BME680 from Bosch Sensortec integrates the measurement of temperature, air humidity, pressure and VOCs
- Industrial TFT displays with integrated touchscreen and cover glass
- Passive matrix OLEDs ranging in size from 0.95 inches to 5.5 inches
- Passive LCDs for customer-specific applications in all available technologies
Smart Embedded Battery Management
- Bidirectional DC/DC converter (48 V / 12 V) for battery stacks / INTERSIL
- Li-ion batteries / SAMSUNG
- Ultracapacitors / NESSCAP MAXWELL
- Cell monitoring and balancing / ROHM
- Machine learning algorithms for battery modelling
- Digital filter algorithms for battery modelling
- State-of-health diagnoses for four-channel impedance spectroscopy
- High-precision cell temperature measurement / SENSIRION
- AirFuel solutions from NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR
- Hybrid energy storage systems, Li-ion batteries and ultracapacitors
- Pressure and crash sensor signal conditioning / NJRC
- Various demos, e.g. an STM32H7 board with SEGGER software
- Modern software-over-the-air demo
- Intel RealSense: intelligent 3D camera system
- Intel Compute Card: next-generation minicomputer
- Benchmarks for writing/reading performance of the latest SSDs and power fail life
- Flash and memory products
- Infineon Optiga® Trust Demo
- All things related to the smart home and security
- Mobile communications technology
- Short-range device technology
- Antenna technology
Technically competent product managers and application engineers from every field will be on hand to provide expert advice. Rutronik will also be presenting Rutronik24, its sales organisation for SMEs and large companies with moderate component requirements. Selected manufacturers will showcase their highlight products and answer questions on products and applications.
We shape careers! Together.
The human resources department at Rutronik is responsible for the administration, recruitment and development of all employees throughout the world and will also be present on the stand. We nurture your talent with individual and comprehensive training and coaching opportunities and plan your career on a long-term basis – even on an international level – in your chosen field or as part of the management team. Join the industry’s top employer.